DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–May 30, 2022–
The “Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing Market Research Report by Technology (2D, 3D, and Capacitive), Product, Type, Industry, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing Market size was estimated at USD 20.90 billion in 2021, USD 23.07 billion in 2022, and is projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.66% to reach USD 38.38 billion by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing Market?
- Rising technological advancements across industry verticals owing to digitization
- Growing focus on low technical complexity and enhancing user experience
- Increasing hygiene concern and rising demand for advanced methods of contact-free authentication
- High power consumption associated with gesture recognition & touchless sensing
- Rising importance of gesture recognition in virtual reality (VR)
- Increasing number of smart city and smart infrastructure projects
- Irrelevant object overlapping with 3D gesture recognition along with wrong object extraction
- Apple Inc.
- Cognitec Systems GmbH
- Elliptic Laboratories
- ESPROS Photonics
- Google LLC
- HID Global Corporation
- Infineon Technologies
- iProov Ltd.
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oblong Industries Inc.
- OmniVision Technologies, Inc.
- OMRON Corporation
- pmdtechnologies ag
- PointGrab Inc.
- Sony Depthsensing Solutions SA/NV
- XYZ Interactive
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r6a7yo.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220530005382/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For EST Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY ELECTRONIC DESIGN AUTOMATION OTHER TECHNOLOGY CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.
PUB: 05/30/2022 12:23 PM/DISC: 05/30/2022 12:23 PM